Model B51PBS is a drive-in counter that comes ready for installation and comprises an integrated two-way intercom system. It is primarily aimed at outdoor use, in banks, on night shifts at chemists or petrol station forecourts.
- For handing over objects and security bags up to 100 mm high;
- Manual operation, or electric operation on request;
- Front cover opens automatically when sliding forward;
- Automatic lock when pulled back to fit flush with front panel. Lock can only be released by the operator behind the counter by using the lever;
- It is not possible to reach through the hole while the flat tray or deep tray is sliding, or manipulate the mechanism;
- Clip device for holding down banknotes.
Mounting instructions. The unit comes ready for mounting in prepared walls/façade recesses. It must be mounted from the outside, by inserting into the recess before screwing tight underneath the unit on the inside. Consideration must be given to access requirements and the possible need to remove the unit later in the unlikely event of repairs, also preparations for wiring necessary for intercom system.
aluminium, steel, stainless steel;
Dimensions (WxDXH), mm:
pass-through module (610x450x146),
front facia (670x28x220),
Depth of drawer, mm:
67 (option dependent);
M3 firearm certification as standard.